Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Use of Data
Th!nkTeams uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Retention/Deletion of Data
We will maintain all your information for records unless and until you ask us to delete the information.
Information can be deleted from our database upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will perform the deletion within 30 business days and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Once the information has been deleted, it cannot be recovered at any time.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Th!nkTeams may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Th!nkTeams may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Th!nkTeams
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Content Copy, Reproduction and Usage
Any reproduction, entire or partial, of the text and/or images published on the App by Th!nkTeams is subject to prior authorization from the following email address: email@example.com
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +852 2851-3180
- By mail: Unit B, 11/F, 128, Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong